The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing uses the WordPress blog platform to support The Bates Center Blog. The Bates Center Blog enables visitors to respond to information posted by University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing thought leaders by posting comments. Visitors who post comments do not need to register, provide their names or supply any other personal information. The blog comments are not collected, processed or reported in any way. When visitors provide their names or other identifying information, that information will appear along with their comments.
Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
This material may include useful hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and persons. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service, and may not be quoted or reproduced for the purpose of stating or implying University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing endorsement or approval of any product, person, or service.When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing domain and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. Those who provide comments are responsible for the copyright of the text they provide.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
Visitors are welcome to submit comments at any time. This is a moderated blog, and all comments will be reviewed before they are posted to ensure compliance with our comment policy. Therefore, comments may not show up immediately. We retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to remove and/or not post comments. Comments expressed on The Bates Center Blog do not reflect the opinions and position of the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing or its officers and employees.
Reporters are asked to contact the Penn Nursing Media office with any questions and to not submit questions here as comments.
Our comment policy is designed to encourage respectful, constructive dialogue.
- Be respectful. Comments will not be posted if they contain personal attacks, which include discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable statements, language or content. Comments that contain partisan political views will not be posted.
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to The Bates Center Blog and the topic being discussed. Only comments that relate to the topic being discussed will be posted.
- Tell the truth. Comments that contain or spread misleading or false information will not be posted. If you make an error, be up front about your mistake and correct it quickly, as this can help restore trust. When you see misrepresentations made by media, analysts or by other bloggers, you may certainly use this blog to point that out. Always do so with respect, stick to the facts and identify your appropriate affiliation. Here and in other areas of public discussion, make sure that what you are saying is factually correct.
- Be relevant. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner (i.e. spam) is prohibited. Form letters will not be posted to this site.
- Refrain from endorsing a commercial product. Comments that promote a particular service, or product, and solicitation of any proposal or business will not be posted.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to hearing from you.